Miller’s River Cafe is located inside
1 South Main St
On the corner in downtown Orange, MA
Call in your order…we’ll have it waiting for you
M-F 7:30 am-2 pm
Th 7:30 am-2 pm; 5-7 pm
Sat 8 am – 1 pm
Kris Burns and Jeanie Miller are proprietors of the Millers River Cafe in downtown Orange, MA. The cafe is located inside the Trail Head Store which is on the corner of Rte 2A and South Main Street. The cafe keeps Trail Head’s theme of celebrating the wonderful outdoor opportunities that abound in our area of Massachusetts. The aim of the cafe is to create a warm and friendly space for all to gather for fresh, tasty breakfast and lunch selections. Our philosophy is to celebrate community in “The Friendly Town” Orange, MA.
YES! We have iced coffee!
Full Breakfast Menu Saturdays
DAILY SPECIALS: Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Peanut butter & chocolate chip
- Pistachio w/ walnuts
- Cinnamon Swirls. $2.50
- Turkey BLT on toasted sourdough w/ honey mustard. $7.50
- Corned beef, tomato, dill pickle, lettuce w/ 1000 island dressing on marble rye. $7.75
- Chicken & roasted corn chowder or
- French Onion w/ Le Gruyere & Croutons
- Bowl $5
- Cup $4
- cup of soup & 1/2 grilled cheese. $7.00
Check out our menu for other delicious options!
Enjoy our Thursday night One-Pot Meal
$6 (plus that darn tax!)
We’ve got HOT FUDGE SUNDAES!!!!